- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
Carbon dioxide is the most frequently used industrial gas in the beverages industry. It is dissolved in drinks to create the well-known 'fizz' effect.
We deliver food-grade carbon dioxide, sourced from both natural wells and industrial facilities. Our carbon dioxide complies with all relevant food guidelines.
During carbonation, carbon dioxide is added to the liquid in a carbonator. There, vaporized carbon dioxide is mixed under pressure with temperature-controlled water. Syrup, sweetener and other ingredients are then added, to create the final product.