- Plastics & Rubber
- Lyfjaframleiðsla og líftækni
- Matur og drykkjarvörur
- Olíuvinnsla á sjó
- Flutningur og dreifing
- Stál og málmar
- Veitingahús og vínveitingastaðir
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Rising productivity and environmental pressures are opening up new applications for lighter, more innovative plastic and rubber materials. In many curing, moulding, inerting and cleaning applications, gas and cryogenic solutions represent energy-efficient opportunities for manufacturers to increase productivity and product quality while also enhancing environmental performance.
In plastics foaming, for instance, industrial gases can help manufacturers phase -out hazardous and climate-warming blowing agents.
Progress through PLASTINUM®
Here at Linde, we have been working closely with customers in the plastics and rubber industries for many decades. Over time, our application engineers have developed an in-depth understanding of the needs and challenges in this sector. We have channelled these insights into the development and delivery of ground-breaking and patented gas-enabled solutions tailored specifically to the needs of plastics manufacturers. Our PLASTINUM portfolio bundles various state-of-the-art technologies with innovative services and customised gas supply schemes to bring you productivity, speed, quality and environmental gains. We complement PLASTINUM with environmentally friendly CRYOCLEAN® cleaning solutions using carbon dioxide snow or pellets for surface pre-treatment or integrated mould cleaning.
Full lifecycle support
Our application engineers will work closely with you to understand your specific needs. Building on our patented technologies, they will design safe, cost-effective solutions to help you meet rising quality and environmental pressures. Highlights of our portfolio include:
- PLASTINUM Gas Injection Moulding
- PLASTINUM Extrusion and Polyurethane Foaming
- PLASTINUM Mould Temperature Control
You can rely on Linde to support you at all steps in the project lifecycle with a total PLASTINUM package including:
- Process consulting, economic analysis and on-site tests
- Tailored gas supply scheme based on cylinders or tanks
- High-pressure boosting and gas metering systems for carbon dioxide or nitrogen
- Customised injection and control systems plus cooling nozzles
- On-site start-up assistance and training
- Optimum plastics and rubber solution for your individual application needs.
Our plastics park illustration shows you exactly where in your business our innovative solutions can help you. (click on the image to enlarge)