- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
SOLVOX® Stream creates a better tank environment and improves the well-being of the fish. It provides good tank hydraulics and even oxygen distribution throughout the water volume. This makes the fish spread out throughout the entire water volume.
SOLVOX Stream – designed to meet various requirements
SOLVOX Stream has a built-in water flow indicator so that you at all times know how much water is distributed into the tank. The slot tube can be rotated around its own axis to allow the direction and rate of flow to be adjusted. SOLVOX Stream can be adapted to suit different tank sizes, water quantities, fish types and density.
The slot tube is fixed to the bottom of the tank using a bottom turret and with a sliding sleeve on the top. The bottom turret is fixed to the fish tank bottom by French wood screws or similar.
1. Rotatable slot tube
2. Bottom turret
3. Water flow indicator
4. Inlet pipe (usually provided by customer)
5. Sliding sleeve