- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Heat Treatment
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
Adequate and stable supply of oxygen is essential for fish welfare, growth and survival. The amount of oxygen required for optimal fish growth is dependent on the fish species, size, feed fish density, activity levels and water temperature.
When there is a reduction or stop in oxygen supply, fish will soon start experiencing problems and, in serious cases, die from lack of oxygen.
Fish welfare is a constant concern. Maintaining proper oxygen levels is important to the immune system of fish and leads to stable production and economic benefits for the farmer.